DATES & RATES
Sunday, July 2rd -
Saturday, July 15th
Sunday, July 16th -
Saturday, July 29th
Sunday, July 30th -
Saturday, August 12th
Women in the Woods
Our truly unique, inter-generational camping session for women and girls of all ages! Daily pricing by age.
Saturday, August 12th - Wednesday, August 16th
Important Notes For 2023:
Registration: We will be transitioning to a new registration platform in Fall 2022. We will email our current families when registration is open with details about how to create a new account. We appreciate your patience as we navigate the transition.
Session Names: We have re-named our sessions to be more consistent with summer camp industry standard language and to accurately reflect the order of our sessions. Our treasured traditions will still remain!
Unsure which session to choose?
Just click on below images to find out about each sessions fun!
Session 1: Christmas in July
Baby, you're a FIREWORK! Come celebrate the 4th of July Camp Ma-He-Tu style! But what's that I hear? Ho Ho Ho! Who needs snow? It's Christmas with all the trimmings - carols, stockings, presents, a tree, a big turkey feast, plus a Christmas pageant and play. If we're good... there is even a special visitor from the North Pole!
In addition to Christmas in July, there are lots of other exciting activities! Sign up for a hike or canoe portage. Become an expert at sailing or paddling. Play on a softball, volleyball or soccer team. Join the drama squad and make this year's Christmas Play something to celebrate.
Session 2: Regatta and Color Wars
The Annual Canoe Regatta... you gotta love It! Every summer we compete against other camps at the annual Bear Mountain Association Canoe Regatta on nearby Lake Sebago.
Whether you paddle, or add to the fun by competing in the Camp Spirit contest, it's a day for fun and excitement. Back at camp, we are rewarded with a great dinner and a party!
Session 3: Halloween and Closing Play
Halloween in August is a treat! Design your own costume for the Halloween Monster Bash and get ready to trick-or-treat! You never know what surprises may be waiting for you!
Also during Fourth Encampment is our Closing Banquet and Play. If you like to act, sing, paint scenery or help backstage, then this is the encampment for you! Each summer ends with a banquet to remember and a standing ovation for our annual musical.
Past productions include Aladdin, Beauty & The Beast, The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid, Grease, Annie, Peter Pan, and Seussical the Musical. Actress or audience, it's a fantastic way to celebrate the end of another memorable summer.
Refer a Friend
For each new friend who attends camp and indicates that you referred them, you receive a $100 refund off of your rate! There is no limit to how many credits you can get if you bring enough friends and they stay!
The first camper pays the regular rate and the siblings receive a $50 discount on that rate.
For girls attending more than one session— pay the standard rate for the first encampment and receive a $50 discount for the additional sessions.
Sibling and Multi-Session - these discounts are auto calculated and applied at check-out.
Referral Credit - new campers must attend a two-week session. Referring families will need to fill out the "Refer a Friend" form on our website and indicate the new family/camper.
• All two-week session registrations require a $250 deposit. Final payment is due June 1 and will be automatically charged to the card on file.
• We request that you register your camper when you are ready to commit to a spot. This will help us reduce the number of campers being placed on a waiting list.
• For cancellations prior to March 1, all funds will be refunded less a $25 cancellation fee per session to cover administrative costs and credit card processing fees. Transfers to another available session are free of charge.
• For cancellations between March 1 and May 1, all funds paid are refundable less the $250 deposit per session. Transfers to another available session are free of charge.
• For cancellations between May 1 and one month before the session start date, 50% of the camp fee will be refunded. Deposits are transferable to an earlier session if space is available. Deposits are not transferable to later sessions. All other funds paid are transferrable.
• For cancellations within one month of the session start date (and for no-shows) – no refunds will be offered. Deposits and funds paid are transferable to an earlier session if space is available. Transfers to later sessions are not permitted.
• Transfers to another session are not guaranteed and can only be processed if space is available. Transfers to a waitlist are not permitted.
• There will be no fee reduction or reimbursement for late arrivals or early departures due to vacations, summer school, visits from relatives, homesickness, behavioral issues, or any similar reason. Exceptions for injury/illness or emergencies will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
• Upon request, deposits and camper fees withheld may be converted into a tax-deductible donation to Camp Ma-He-Tu.
• All changes or cancellation/refund requests must be sent in writing via email to email@example.com.